Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another lost comic : "The Commie Zombie Dictator from Hell"

Darn, another one ... another Octobriana's comics that got lost - if you've been following this blog you already know I was on the quest to find the Chris Jones comics that looked so promising and is nowhere to be found.

And now this .... A comics with an uncanny title "Octobriana and the Commie Zombie Dictator from Hell" originally found on this website http://www.alchemytexts.com/Oct_Sample_01.html - the 2 first pages got me hooked, and I was really curious about the following pages ...

After some "googling" I could found that the artists (Andy Nixon and Shaun Bryan) have produced some comics under the name Bomb Dolphin Studio - and later I could find Shaun Bryan's Gallery - with a collection of nice illustrations (2 of Octobriana and others definitely NSFW), but unfortunately their mails at bombdolphin.freeserve.co.uk are not working anymore... So, no way to get in touch with them.

Too bad, it seems to be another dead end for this comic .... and I will never know how Octobriana would defeat Lenin's reincarnation as a zombie.


Image credit : Shaun Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment